2. You have 40 minutes to complete the test.
3. Remember that you should do the test alone, without any help.
4. Finally, if there are any questions you find difficult to answer, don’t worry! Just try your best or leave them blank.
The IELTS exam is very important for students who want to try university abroad, or who wants to enter the world of work.
- 13 lessons in order to prepare you for the reading, writing, speaking and listening of the real exam.
- A teacher will follow you for the duration of the course.
Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Are you about to face a job interview for the first time and you are afraid to fail it miserably? Don’t worry, we got you.
Our new special course will tell everything you need to know to make a good impression on the employer and be hired!
Suggestions, examples, exercises and videos for a ridiculous price: start today!